- 3rd Party Management
- HSEQ Management & Auditing
- Crew Management
- Full Technical Management (PCTC, Offshore, Bulk carriers, Containers, Reefers)
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Financial & Accounting Services
- Software and Application Solutions
- Corporate Insurance Services
- Newbuilding, Conversion & Decommissioning
- Repair Riding Squad
3rd PARTY MANAGEMENT
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
At SIEM Shipping provide a superior management and ensure that:
Your vessel is maintained at the highest possible level
Your reputation is protected
Our customers recommend us to their business partners
Our investors achieve long-term returns
Our crew is happy to work with us
Our teams move with the times
Our tools are beyond customers’ expectations
WHY SIEM SHIPPING?
Excellent safety and technical performance records
Highly motivated team focused on solutions and targets
Extensive “Know how” established on years of sea & shore based experience
Commercially driven approach in all aspects of ship management activities
Tailored software, safety and environmental programs
ISM, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, CSI, USCG QUALSHIP 21 certified
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Pre – Purchase Inspections
- Overall HSEQ Consultancy
- ISM / ISPS / MLC2006 – Preparation of the Office / Shipboard Manuals / Forms
- ISM / ISPS / MLC 2006 / ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015, ISO 45001 Auditing and Inspections
- Security Risk Assessments
- Claim and Insurance Audits
- Recruitment and selection.
- Crew management.
- Seafarer’s documentation for different flags: Liberian, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cyprus, NIS etc .
- Training (Career Planning / Personnel Development).
- Crew Benefits (Long Term Bonus Fund, Performance Bonus, Scholar Ship Program).
- Immigration and visa formalities for different nationalities.
- Travel agency service (reservations of flights, hotels and ground transportation).
- As a department we have 30 years of experience in purchasing & logistics
- Beneficial network of suppliers & agents within key ports & preferred partnerships
- Project work & support for dry docking & new building projects
- Extensive contract negotiating
- Transparency to owners
- Ability to meet the demands & focus of individual clients in a global market place
- Key software development, ECOMMERCE, PMS & invoicing
- Comprehensive vessel financial services
- Vessel reporting
- Crew payroll
- Arranging CTM
- Vessel accounting in accordance with IFRS standards
- Accounts payable
- Budget variance and other analyses & reporting
- Full payroll administration and control
- Preparation and follow-up of dry docking
- Arrangements of Specialised Riding Squad
- Technical Inspections in situ crankshaft grinding
- Tank and vessel repairs using class-approved welders
- Crane / Main Engine repairs
REPAIR RIDING SQUAD
Teams of former marine engineers, service engineers and shipyard workers, who are highly skilled in their respective fields, carry out various types of overhauls onboard the vessels in relation to the Main, Auxiliary Engines and Cranes. Specialised service with Auxiliary Engines crankshafts “grinding in situ”, as well as cylinder liner honing with owned equipment. Teams of qualified welders, experienced with hull, tanks and pipe repair, who are the former shipyard and offshore workers who are certified to DNV, BV, LR, standards.
A team of Cargo Crane technicians, former crane manufacturers service engineers, specialised in “troubleshooting”, repair of crane machinery and structure, including slewing bearing and jib bearings replacement. The repair team provides a high quality service with immediate mobilisation, carrying out the repairs, while the vessel is underway to reduce off hire.